1. What's the scariest thing you ever did with your doll(s)? (Think about underwater shoots, modding and putting them somewhere high to make pretty pictures)?
Nothing at the moment yet. I need to restring some of my dolls...and i think even that is scary.
2. If a successful company contacted you with the question if you want to take it over, but you have to move and leave everyone you love behind to run it, what would be your exact words to that company?
I don't have the knowledge and experience to run a company but i love to assist or help instead of take over
3. What would you do if you suddenly realized your doll is a recast?
Using bad words as first response. But i don't have recasts
4. Do you think making your dolls gay, transgender, transsexual, bi or any other type that has to do with sexual orientation/preference is weird?
I think everybody has own things about how his/hers doll is. It's just not my thing to give the dolls those kind of things.
5. How do you look at your dolls? Are they just dolls to you or do you treat them as something more than that?
They are still dolls for me, but very special. Not like kids or pets but i do like em more then just a normal statue or something
6. How did you get into the BJD hobby?
I heard of them from a friend of a friend. When i saw them on the internet....A Buddydoll Elisha on ThinkPink! site...i fell in love.....with some other dolls i have now too.
7. If you were a really really good face-up artist and everyone in the hobby wanted commissions from you, how high would your prices be? (Give prices for face-up, body blushing, tattoo's and mani/pedicure).
I have no clue. Just the average prizes i think, in begin i start lower. I am absolutely not good enough to do someone elses doll anyway. Still need to practice a LOT!
8. Did you ever want to stop with the hobby just because you were bored of your dolls/because you thought they were expensive and unnessacary?
Nope. I had only some bonding problems with Nailo...but thats gone now since he got an amazing new face-up
9. In this hobby, who is the one you look up to the most? (Think of face-up artists, company owners or maybe friends).
Wish i could do face-ups like them!
Really good at photography of the dolls.
10. What's the scariest thing ever happened to your dolls? (damaging etc.) if nothing occurs to you, then what is the weirdest thing that ever happened to your dolls?
Chad fell out of his chair and a bit of face-up got chipped off, looked like a eyebrow scar. That if fixed now *whew*